Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Plorks mail <pl...@hotmail.com> on 2005/05/24 11:54:49 UTC

(405) Method not allowed

Dear All,

I'm trying to call a method from an external web service using this code

But i get the error

(405) Method not allowed

Is anyone able to tell me what this error means, can anyone see anything
wrong with my code

Many thanks or your help

String a = "12345"
String b = "12345"
int c = 86;

String d= Integer.toHexString(c);

URL endpoint = new URL("http://.........calling_service.wsdl");

Service service = new Service();

Call call = (Call)service.createCall();

call.setTargetEndpointAddress(endpoint);

call.setUsername("username");

call.setPassword("password");

call.setOperationName("methodName");

String result = (String)call.invoke(new Object[] {a, b, d});

It's fast, it's easy and it's free. Get MSN Messenger 7.0 today!
http://messenger.msn.co.uk

AW: (405) Method not allowed

AW: (405) Method not allowed

Posted by Ferruh Zamangoer <fe...@gmx.de>.
Sorry for the empty mail :=) I'am not sure, but it sounds like that you have
deployed your service wrong. How have you deployed your service. Look at
your .wsdd File under allowedMethods if you choose * and deploy your service
every method is available for every client call.

<service name="CFileTest" provider="java:RPC" style="rpc" use="encoded">

</service>

Regards
Ferruh