Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Anouk Udressy <ud...@freesurf.ch> on 2000/09/18 22:23:53 UTC

Problem with Cocoon and namespace

Hi,

I would like to use Cocoon for transform XML file to WML and display the
result with the Nokia Developpement toolkit.
My problem is the following :
When I use namespaces in my XSL file*, the Nokia developpement toolkit
display the following error :
"Attribute is not declared". Then, I can modifiy the source directly in the
NDK, I remove all the name space** and it's work !

* like this :
<xsl:stylesheet  version="1.0"
      xmlns:fo="http://www.w3.org/1999/XSL/Format"
      xmlns:lng="http://toto.com/languages/1.0"
      xmlns:lnk="http://toto.com/links/1.0"
      xmlns:trl="http://toto.com/translations/1.0">

** like this II :
<wml xmlns:fo="http://www.w3.org/1999/XSL/Format"
      xmlns:lng="http://toto.com/languages/1.0"
      xmlns:lnk="http://toto.com/links/1.0"
      xmlns:trl="http://toto.com/translations/1.0">
become
<wml>

If I remove the namespace directly in the XSL file, the Nokia Developpement
toolkit display the following error : "MIME type text/html is not
supported".

Remark : I use Xalan 1.2.

What can I do ?

Thanks in advance,