Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Sylvain Wallez <sy...@apache.org> on 2003/11/13 12:25:05 UTC

Cocoon dinner in Paris?

Hi all,

The 26th and 27th of november, the "Intégration XML & Web Services"
exhibtion will take place in Paris [1]. My company will have a booth
there demonstrating a lot of Cocoon-based projects, and I will give a
presentation on Cocoon [2].

As a number of french Cocoon addicts are likely to go this exhibition,
this could be the occasion to organize a Cocoon dinner and share our
experiences around good meal. Interested people can register on the wiki
[3].

As I'm not from Paris I cannot propose a good restaurant, so any
proposal is welcome (please, choose a place close to the exhibition).

See you soon,
Sylvain

[1] http://www.technoforum.fr/integ2003/index.html
[2] http://www.technoforum.fr/integ2003/spip/confsdetail.php3?id_rubrique=46