Posted to dev@netbeans.apache.org by Attila Kelemen <at...@gmail.com> on 2018/02/06 21:35:30 UTC

Groovy

Hi,

I have just noticed the Groovy is not bundled with th current build of NB.
How can I add it, because it is needed for Gradle?

Thanks,
Attila Kelemen

Re: Groovy

Posted by Wade Chandler <wa...@apache.org>.
Still, it seems interesting this would work in the nightlies unless all the other features are there to build with NB 9. My understanding was many other things are still to be donated, including the Groovy module, so I figured anything depending on any of that would be up in the air until that happened. It seems with the various changes happening to core Java bits that some things would not work well if one installed NB 8.2 artifacts into the 9.0 build. Am I missing something Gj?

Thanks,

Wade

=======================

Wade Chandler