Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Shen YuJiang <yj...@yahoo.com> on 2005/03/23 06:19:17 UTC

Quite lost here due to a session synchronization problem

Hi all,

I started to use Tapestry as web layer since mid of
last year, and am enjoying its elegance and power!

However, I confront an obvious session synchronization
problem there and submit it as a bug into Tapestry
issue tracking system
(http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TAPESTRY-169).
Now this bug has lied there for about half a year
without any response. Can someone here give hints on
how to solve this problem?

Really appreciate for your responses.

Re: Quite lost here due to a session synchronization problem

Posted by Scott Morgan <mo...@gmail.com>.
Maybe you could provide an example of how you are creating/accessing
the visit object?