Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Ted Husted <hu...@apache.org> on 2003/10/23 21:25:13 UTC

Re: HAPPY DIWALI! - To Everyone, and we're done now

First, I would like to wish everyone a Happy Diwali. I do have Indian
and Hindu relatives, and the thought is very much appreciated.

But, as the list moderator, I would respectfully ask everyone to stop
posting to this thread, now. It's no longer about wishing everyone in
our community well, or about helping each other use Struts. I'm sure
there are places where interested parties can carry on such threads, but
this is not one of those place.

So, let's get back to work guys.

-Ted.

Re: HAPPY DIWALI! - To Everyone, and we're done now

Posted by Geeta Ramani <ge...@cmpco.com>.
Please please ignore my earlier note: it was not meant to for this list at all..
Many many apologies!!

Geeta

RE: HAPPY DIWALI! - To Everyone, and we're done now

Posted by Rajat Pandit <ra...@centergroupinc.com>.
Muhaaaaahhahahahh!!hhehehh!heeh (hope I didn't wake everyone with my
loud laugh!!) hehe
I didn't know struts would be all this fun!! Cheers!! geetha
Posted by Geeta Ramani <ge...@cmpco.com>.

Posted by "Craig R. McClanahan" <cr...@apache.org>.
Mark Galbreath wrote:

>Sorry, Ted (and others).  All done.

Next time, please be done before you start, or engage in this kind of
conversation elsewhere.

>Mark

Craig

RE: HAPPY DIWALI! - To Everyone, and we're done now

Posted by Mark Galbreath <mg...@dirtroad.net>.