Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@s-und-n.de> on 2003/07/02 13:01:14 UTC

Mailinglist move

Hi,

the mailing lists have been moved, I tried to update all docs:
I updated the 2.0 and 2.1 repository and the xml.apache.org site.
The sites have only to be republished.

If something is not working or documented properly please change it
or contact the responsible person to change it. Thanks

Carsten

Carsten Ziegeler
Open Source Group, S&N AG
http://radio.weblogs.com/0107211/

RE: Mailinglist move

Posted by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@s-und-n.de>.
Steven Noels wrote:

> Ah - Wiki updates are my take - will go & fix that.

Great! Thanks!

Carsten

Re: Mailinglist move

Posted by Steven Noels <st...@outerthought.org>.
On 2/07/2003 13:35 Reinhard Pötz wrote:

> I haven't received any CVS notification mails or WIKI-Updates since the
> change. As you said that you changed something in CVS I think sometink
> has gone wrong.

Ah - Wiki updates are my take - will go & fix that.

</Steven>
stevenn at outerthought.org                stevenn at apache.org

RE: Mailinglist move

Posted by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@s-und-n.de>.
Reinhard Pötz wrote

> I haven't received any CVS notification mails or WIKI-Updates since the
> change. As you said that you changed something in CVS I think sometink
> has gone wrong.

Yes, I informed Brian and the infrastructure list about this problem
already. I don't receive commit mails, too.

Carsten

RE: Mailinglist move

Posted by Reinhard Pötz <re...@gmx.net>.
I haven't received any CVS notification mails or WIKI-Updates since the
change. As you said that you changed something in CVS I think sometink
has gone wrong.

Reinhard