Posted to hdfs-dev@hadoop.apache.org by Konstantin Shvachko <sh...@gmail.com> on 2018/12/22 01:18:08 UTC

[Result] [VOTE - 2] Merge HDFS-12943 branch to trunk - Consistent Reads from Standby

Obviously +1 from me.

With four binding +1s, two non-binding +1s, and no -1s this vote passes.
Thank you folks for working on the feature and for voting.
Will do the merge in bit.

Thanks,
--Konst

Re: [Result] [VOTE - 2] Merge HDFS-12943 branch to trunk - Consistent Reads from Standby

Posted by Konstantin Shvachko <sh...@gmail.com>.
I just merged the feature branch into trunk.
Look for [SBN read] prefix in commits.
Thank you everybody for working on this.

--Konstantin

Posted by Konstantin Shvachko <sh...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Konstantin Shvachko <sh...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Konstantin Shvachko <sh...@gmail.com>.