Posted to dev@gora.apache.org by Lewis John Mcgibbney <le...@gmail.com> on 2013/05/08 20:24:19 UTC

[RESULT] WAS Re: [VOTE] Apache Gora 0.3 Release Candidate

Hi All,

I would now like to bring to VOTE for the Apache Gora 0.3 RC#1 to a close.
The good news is that the VOTE passed with the following tallies

[4] +1, let's get it released!!!
Kazuomi Kashii
Renato MarroquĂ­n Mogrovejo
Henry Saputra
Lewis John McGibbney
Roland von Herget

[0] +/-0, fine, but consider to fix few issues before...
[0] -1, nope, because... (and please explain why)

This is great, I will progress with pushing the various artifacts and begin
making the annoucnements.

Thank you very very much ti everyone that VOTE'd. This development drive in
particular has been painful at times but as always, we pulled through.

Best
Lewis

On Sat, May 4, 2013 at 1:25 AM, Lewis John Mcgibbney <

--
*Lewis*