Posted to dev@turbine.apache.org by Thomas Vandahl <tv...@apache.org> on 2015/07/19 21:41:13 UTC

[VOTE] Release fulcrum-security 1.1.0 based on staged repository

Hi folks,

A release candidate for the Fulcrum Security Components, version 1.1.0
has been prepared. Please verify this release candidate
carefully and vote, vote, vote...

Tag:

https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/turbine/fulcrum/tags/fulcrum-security-1.1.0

Artifacts:

https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheturbine-1007

[ ] +1 release it
[ ] +0 go ahead I don't care
[ ] -1 no, do not release it because

Bye, Thomas.

Re: [VOTE] Release fulcrum-security 1.1.0 based on staged repository

Posted by Siegfried Goeschl <sg...@gmx.at>.
Hi folks,

+1

Cheers,

Siegfried Goeschl

[RESULT][VOTE] Release fulcrum-security 1.1.0 based on staged repository

Posted by Thomas Vandahl <tv...@apache.org>.
On 19.07.15 21:41, Thomas Vandahl wrote:
> Hi folks,
>
> A release candidate for the Fulcrum Security Components, version 1.1.0
> has been prepared. Please verify this release candidate
> carefully and vote, vote, vote...
>
> Tag:
>
> https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/turbine/fulcrum/tags/fulcrum-security-1.1.0
>
> Artifacts:
>
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheturbine-1007

Hi folks,

we have four binding +1 votes for the release candidate (in order of
appearance)

- Georg Kallidis
- Siegfried Goeschl
- Jürgen Hoffmann
- Thomas Vandahl

No 0 and -1 votes were cast. The vote has passed. I will be publishing
the artifacts on Nexus shortly. Thanks to all the voters.

Bye, Thomas.

Antwort: [VOTE] Release fulcrum-security 1.1.0 based on staged repository

Posted by Georg Kallidis <gk...@cedis.fu-berlin.de>.
Hi Thomas,

[x] +1 release it
[ ] +0 go ahead I don't care
[ ] -1 no, do not release it because

Best regards, Georg

Re: [VOTE] Release fulcrum-security 1.1.0 based on staged repository

Posted by Jürgen Hoffmann <ho...@ellumination.de>.
Hi Folks,

Posted by Thomas Vandahl <tv...@apache.org>.

Re: Antwort: Re: Antwort: Re: Turbine 4.0 M2 Archetype Trunk Release

Posted by Siegfried Goeschl <si...@it20one.com>.
Hi folks,

@ApacheCon - since I’m on a new project with a couple of deadlines I won’t be there :-(

Sigi

Von:    Thomas Vandahl <tv...@apache.org>
An:     Turbine Developers List <de...@turbine.apache.org>
Datum:  27.07.2015 19:43
Betreff:        Re: Antwort: Re: Turbine 4.0 M2 Archetype Trunk Release

Posted by Thomas Vandahl <tv...@apache.org>.
Hi Georg,

Von:    Thomas Vandahl <tv...@apache.org>
An:     Turbine Developers List <de...@turbine.apache.org>
Datum:  24.07.2015 11:57
Betreff:        Re: Turbine 4.0 M2 Archetype Trunk Release

On 22.07.15 09:22, Georg Kallidis wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have updated the Turbine archetpye trunk (based on Turbine 4 M2),
which
> now fetches the (almost) released Fulcrum security components. I am sure

> the release will be done in the next days ;-) What remains is the
Turbine
> 4 Snapshot itself.
>
> I added before a jetty to quick start. After installing it one could
> immediately see the Turbine app running in the browser, which is by
> default http://localhost:8081/app with mvn jetty:run.
>
> As long as Turbine M2 is not released, the archetype could not, and the
> archetype trunk is only available after checking out and locally
> installing the archetype and retrieving it with mvn archetype:generate
> -DarchetypeCatalog=local.
>
> In my eyes the Turbine 4.0 final release could/should be completed as
soon
> as the Torque 4.1 release is done - or we should better conform and
> release Turbine as 4.1? Should then Turbine 4.0 M2 not get released
soon?
> Having done this would allow to be able again to provide an up-to-date
> archetype = entry point for Turbine 4 M2. The last one based on Turbine
> 4.0 M1 was released in Nov 2012.

I will publish the fulcrum-security artifacts shortly. I'd love to see a
Turbine 4.0 release soon. I would not bet on a Torque 4.1 release in the
near future, so Id rather go with 4.0. This is about the scheduler,
right? I always wanted to replace it with fulcrum-quartz but never got
around to complete it. Any initiative is welcome :-)

Bye, Thomas.

Re: Turbine 4.0 M2 Archetype Trunk Release

Posted by Thomas Vandahl <tv...@apache.org>.

Posted by Georg Kallidis <gk...@cedis.fu-berlin.de>.
Hi,

[...]

Any comments?

Best regards, Georg

Turbine 4.0 M2 Archetype (Trunk):
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/turbine/maven/archetypes/trunk/turbine-webapp-4.0
.

Von:    Thomas Vandahl <tv...@apache.org>
An:     Turbine Developers List <de...@turbine.apache.org>,
private@turbine.apache.org
Datum:  20.07.2015 21:40
Betreff:        Re: [VOTE] Release fulcrum-security 1.1.0 based on staged
repository

On 19.07.15 21:41, Thomas Vandahl wrote:
> Hi folks,
>
> A release candidate for the Fulcrum Security Components, version 1.1.0
> has been prepared. Please verify this release candidate
> carefully and vote, vote, vote...
>
> Tag:

https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/turbine/fulcrum/tags/fulcrum-security-1.1.0

> Artifacts:
>
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheturbine-1007

Hi folks,

thanks for voting. As this is my first multi-module release, please
check again. Problems are likely, please have a close look.

Posted by Thomas Vandahl <tv...@apache.org>.