Posted to user@commons.apache.org by Kedar Panse <ke...@bancbridge.com> on 2004/07/19 00:46:01 UTC

[HttpClient] Finding estimated time remaining for response

How would I go about finding estimated time remaining or bytes remaining
for a response using HttpClient? Any ideas?

Thanks,

Kedar

Re: [HttpClient] Finding estimated time remaining for response

Posted by Michael Becke <be...@u.washington.edu>.
Hi Kedar,

You should be able to calculate it roughly using the response content
length HttpMethod.getResponseHeader("Content-Length") and
HttpMethod.getResponseBodyAsStream().

Mike