Posted to dev@flume.apache.org by Ralph Goers <ra...@dslextreme.com> on 2022/10/16 19:11:48 UTC

[VOTE][CANCELLED] Apache Flume 1.11.0-RC1

Due to the bug found by Tristan this vote is cancelled. Another RC will follow shortly

Ralph

Re: [VOTE][CANCELLED] Apache Flume 1.11.0-RC1

Posted by Ralph Goers <ra...@dslextreme.com>.
Yes, I saw the fileMode in the docs. The default before was to copy the file permissions as is. While there are only 2 executable files in the bin directory there are also scripts in other directories that are being copied. I am not inclined to go searching for them all and modify the assembly for them.

IMO, this is a bug in the assembly plugin that needs to be fixed.

Ralph