Posted to user@ant.apache.org by Jeff McAffer <je...@yahoo.com> on 2001/03/14 06:03:52 UTC

Ant1.3 - Can I have spaces in fileset includes/excludes?

I have been trying to figure this out.  FileSets use PatternSets.  PatternSets
tokenize using comma and space.  As a result, it seems impossible to specify an
includes or excludes attribute for a fileset where any of the values
legitimately have spaces in them.  Of course, since FileSets are used in a
number of important tasks (e.g., copy), this has far-reaching consequences.

Am I missing something here?  Is there a way of quoting the spaces?

Thanks in advance

Jeff

http://auctions.yahoo.com/

RE: Ant1.3 - Can I have spaces in fileset includes/excludes?

Posted by Conor MacNeill <co...@cortexebusiness.com.au>.
Jeff,

Have you tried the nested <include> elements rather than the includes
attribute?

Conor