Posted to dev@tapestry.apache.org by Norbert Sándor <de...@erinors.com> on 2005/07/10 14:52:22 UTC

js files

Hi,

I've just looked at Form.js (but the same is true for other javascript files as well). The global functions defined in it have very common names (like focus, trim) which is not good for a framework. I think it would be better:
- at least prefix the function names like Tapestry_focus
- use a namespace like Tapestry.focus

What do you think?

Br,
Norbi

Re: js files

Posted by Paul Ferraro <pa...@gmail.com>.
Yes - I agree.  I'll create a JIRA entry.

Re: js files

Posted by Howard Lewis Ship <hl...@gmail.com>.
I would agree.  Paul?

--