Posted to dev@tomee.apache.org by Jean-Louis MONTEIRO <je...@atosorigin.com> on 2010/05/03 14:59:59 UTC

Re: Web Profile using OpenEJB OpenWebBeans MyFaces 2 ...

Hey Jacek,

You are more than welcome ;-)
May be Gurkan can give you some great hints about CDI.

I still have a question and i need your [OEJB community] opinion.
With Gurkan's patch, the openejb-tomcat-catalina hardly depends on
OpenWebBeans. And the openejb.war now comes with OpenWebBeans binaries.

Is it something acceptable/forbidden?

Jean-Louis