Posted to dev@couchdb.apache.org by Mikeal Rogers <mi...@gmail.com> on 2010/06/22 23:20:12 UTC

CouchCamp registration is now open

Registration is now open for CouchCamp.

http://www.couch.io/couchcamp

Anyone who is in the THANKS file gets a 300$ discount, just email me
directly and I'll get you a code to use.

-Mikeal

Re: CouchCamp registration is now open

Posted by ilker cigdemal <il...@gmail.com>.
i am sorry my post is out of topic but i send a mail to group with new topic
and i think message couldn't be sent to the group, and anybody cant see it.
I sent my mail to user@couchdb.apache.org, what should i do to post a  new
topic

Posted by Kenneth Tyler <ke...@8thfold.com>.
thanks