Posted to solr-dev@lucene.apache.org by Ryan McKinley <ry...@gmail.com> on 2007/02/17 02:52:08 UTC

patches patches and more patches

> Wow, what can I say... you continue to out pace us committers, Ryan.
> I'll try and look at at least *one* of the open issues this weekend.

thanks!

I just checked over the patches to make sure i won't waste you time.
When you do get a change to look them over, here is a little guide to
what would be the most useful (for me) to have committed / get
feedback

Trivial / quick to check:

No impact for anyone unless they build their own .war or run from a .jar

The 'updateable' command needs a good code review before going
forward.  It is works well for everything i need it to do (so far).

If you only look at one, take a look at 149

thanks
ryan

Re: patches patches and more patches

Posted by Ryan McKinley <ry...@gmail.com>.
> No impact for anyone unless they build their own .war or run from a .jar
> http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SOLR-14

by SOLR-14, i really mean SOLR-149

I have one of these damn keyboards that don't type