Posted to dev@streams.apache.org by Steve Blackmon <sb...@apache.org> on 2015/04/05 04:11:49 UTC

[CANCELLED] [VOTE] Release Apache Streams version 0.2-incubating

While attempting to build incubator-streams-examples against the
release artifacts, I discovered that
streams-pojo-0.2-incubating-tests.jar does not contain any of the test
resources (example activities) which are used in the examples
integration tests.

A fresh build of 0.3-incubating-SNAPSHOT produces a test jar
containing those files, so the problem likely lies in the
apache-release profile and/or the arguments used to perform the
release.

I will submit rc2 once this issue is resolved.

Steve Blackmon
sblackmon@apache.org