Posted to general@xerces.apache.org by Santosh Kumar Janmanchi <sa...@wipro.com> on 2001/09/21 15:48:31 UTC

Can Xalan & Xerces work with Kaffe 1.0.6

Hi,
Can Xalan & Xerces work with Kaffe version 1.0.6.

When using the same, we came across the following exceptions in succession:

java.lang.NullPointerException
org.apache.xalan.xslt.XSLProcessorException: XSLT Error

Stack trace:
org.apache.xalan.xslt.XSLProcessorException: XSLT Error
        at java.lang.Throwable.fillInStackTrace(Throwable.java:native)
        at java.lang.Throwable.<init>(Throwable.java:38)
        at java.lang.Exception.<init>(Exception.java:24)
        at org.xml.sax.SAXException.<init>(SAXException.java:45)
        at org.apache.xalan.xpath.XPathException.<init>(XPathException.java:92)
        at org.apache.xalan.xslt.XSLProcessorException.<init>(XSLProcessorExcept
ion.java:101)
        at org.apache.xalan.xslt.XSLTEngineImpl.<init>(XSLTEngineImpl.java:368)
        at org.apache.xalan.xslt.XSLTProcessorFactory.getProcessor(XSLTProcessor
Factory.java:79)
---------
java.lang.NullPointerException
        at java.lang.Class.getConstructor0(Class.java:native)
        at java.lang.Class.getConstructor(Class.java:98)
        at org.apache.xalan.xslt.XSLTEngineImpl.<init>(XSLTEngineImpl.java:361)
        at org.apache.xalan.xslt.XSLTProcessorFactory.getProcessor(XSLTProcessor
Factory.java:79)

Rgds,
Santosh

Re: Can Xalan & Xerces work with Kaffe 1.0.6

Posted by r abiram <ab...@yahoo.com>.
I have not worked with kafe but I can suggest U to
Refer to he Kafe Document & see wheather any plug in
reqd .
R.Abiram

--- Santosh Kumar Janmanchi