Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Krutyakov Roman <ma...@rs.com.ua> on 2005/03/30 14:51:59 UTC

contrib:Table question

Hello,

is it possible to make colspans and rowspans in contrib:Table component?
I need to show info as table with paging and sorting, but it contains
complex records and i need to show some cells with rowspan that can
change from 1 to 5

So i want to generate something like this

--
Roman Krutyakov

Re: contrib:Table question

Posted by Waldo Mendoza <wm...@umsa.bo>.
Krutyakov Roman <mark <at> rs.com.ua> writes:

> Hello,
>
> is it possible to make colspans and rowspans in contrib:Table component?
> I need to show info as table with paging and sorting, but it contains
> complex records and i need to show some cells with rowspan that can
> change from 1 to 5
>
> So i want to generate something like this

Hi,

Use the TableView Component:

U can replace the

with anything, the value can be any other table, or maybe you can use a Block.

http://jakarta.apache.org/tapestry/doc/ComponentReference/contrib.Table.html