Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com> on 2011/03/16 10:52:46 UTC

Selenium example_testsuite does not work anymore

FYI, since recent change in Exmaple (now use a layered window) the Selenium  example_testsuite  does not work anymore

Jacques

Re: Selenium example_testsuite does not work anymore

Posted by Erwan de FERRIERES <er...@nereide.fr>.
Le 16/03/2011 10:52, Jacques Le Roux a écrit :
> FYI, since recent change in Exmaple (now use a layered window) the
> Selenium example_testsuite does not work anymore
>
> Jacques

Hi Jacques,

just let me some time, I will work on it.

Cheers,

--
Erwan de FERRIERES
www.nereide.biz