Posted to dev@felix.apache.org by Felix Meschberger <Fe...@day.com> on 2007/04/11 20:58:49 UTC

Configuration Admin Service and Metatype Service

Hi all,

I finally came around to committing the Configuration Admin Service and
Metatype Service implementations. I also added the modules to the parent
pom.xml in felix/trunk and tested it on my local linux box. Finally I
deployed snapshots to the Apache Snapshot Repository.

Looking forward to any comments, bug reports, etc. :-)

I try to find some time in the near future to write up some tutorial-style
text on the wiki. But basically, the services implement the specification
and may just be used as specified.

Regards
Felix

Re: Configuration Admin Service and Metatype Service

Posted by "Richard S. Hall" <he...@ungoverned.org>.
Felix Meschberger wrote:
> Definitely true.
>
> As I develop in Eclipse set to using a default JDK of 1.4, I am
> confident to
> not use Java 5 API.

Sounds excellent...I just build from the command line using 1.4.2, so I
usually don't have a problem either...unfortunately, sometimes I do
debug someone else's code that requires Java5 and I forget to switch my
Java back and end up kicking myself later, but that's another story. :-)

-> richard

Posted by Felix Meschberger <Fe...@day.com>.
Definitely true.

Posted by BJ Hargrave <ha...@us.ibm.com>.