Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by Jason Voegele <ja...@jvoegele.com> on 2008/12/17 18:38:31 UTC

svn: Working copy path '...' does not exist in repository

Hello all,

Using Subversion 1.5.1, and following the basic merging pattern described
here:  http://svnbook.red-bean.com/en/1.5/svn.branchmerge.basicmerging.html

Now, when I attempt to merge changes from trunk to my branch as follows:

    svn merge $TRUNK_URL

I get the following error:

    svn: Working copy path '...' does not exist in repository

I have searched around and found several references to this kind of problem,
but the only solution I've seen in response is no longer valid with Subversion
1.5.  Can anyone tell me why this error occurs and how I can get around it?

Thanks!

--
Jason Voegele
For a light heart lives long.

Re: svn: Working copy path '...' does not exist in repository

Posted by pauljoseph <ok...@gmail.com>.
Jason Voegele wrote:

> I get the following error:
>
>     svn: Working copy path '...' does not exist in repository

Hi I also got this error when tried to merge trunk to my branch, can anyone
help? Thanks.