Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by zhiyongcui <zh...@gmail.com> on 2011/08/29 09:41:41 UTC

How to maintain the relationship between position and department?

In HR system,I think that there should have a  relationship between position
and department for every position must have a relation with some department.
But I didn't see it .If it is right ,then how to implemented. If it is not
wrong , then how to know the relation between a position and its department?

答复: HELP - java.net.UnknownHostException: svn.java.net

Posted by "伍斌 (Ben)" <wu...@gmail.com>.
I'm very sorry, wrong mailing list.

Posted by Adrian Crum <ad...@sandglass-software.com>.

Re: How to maintain the relationship between position and department?

Posted by BJ Freeman <bj...@free-man.net>.
Now that ofbiz code has implemented Jason inside code most ofbiz code is
not useful for me, so it is a mute point from my point of view.

Hans Bakker sent the following on 8/30/2011 11:12 PM:

Posted by Hans Bakker <ma...@antwebsystems.com>.

--
Ofbiz on twitter: http://twitter.com/apache_ofbiz
Alternative ofbiz website: http://www.ofbiz.info

Re: How to maintain the relationship between position and department?

Posted by BJ Freeman <bj...@free-man.net>.

Posted by Hans Bakker <ma...@antwebsystems.com>.
my comments inline....

Posted by BJ Freeman <bj...@free-man.net>.