Posted to ftpserver-users@mina.apache.org by Nitish Bangera <ba...@gmail.com> on 2011/04/15 13:10:47 UTC

Getting user information from the FtpSession

How do we get the user information from a particular Ftp session when he
logs into the FTP server using a FTPclient?
Nitish S. Bangera

Re: Getting user information from the FtpSession

Posted by Niklas Gustavsson <ni...@protocol7.com>.
On Fri, Apr 15, 2011 at 1:55 PM, Nitish Bangera
<ba...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Yes from an Ftplet for a given FTP session.

Override onLogin() in DefaultFtplet. You can get the user information
from session.getUser().

/niklas

Re: Getting user information from the FtpSession

Posted by Nitish Bangera <ba...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Niklas Gustavsson <ni...@protocol7.com>.