Posted to dev@activemq.apache.org by "Alan D. Cabrera" <li...@toolazydogs.com> on 2007/03/30 23:02:50 UTC

RC and Milestone tags

I think that it's safe now to remove them.  People can always dig
them back up if need be.

Regards,
Alan

Re: RC and Milestone tags

Posted by Jason Dillon <ja...@planet57.com>.
I know... but its still just a symbolic name to a revision, release
or not.

Anyways, just curious why you didn't want to keep em around.  I
personally don't care either way :-)

--jason

Re: RC and Milestone tags

Posted by "Alan D. Cabrera" <li...@toolazydogs.com>.