Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by Golash Rahul <Ra...@sisl.co.in> on 2001/09/06 12:27:09 UTC

RE: isapi_redirect.dll

Dear All,
i am trying to configure the TOMACAT version 3.2.3 with IIS WebServer.
while loading the specified dll named 'isapi_redirect.dll', it fails.
Eventvwr says that given error message
"The HTTP Filter DLL
D:\jakarta-tomcat-3.2.3\bin\win32\i386\isapi_redirect.dll failed to load.
The data is the error. "

i have make sure that dll is proper while looking its dependancy through
dependancy walker.

anyone having any suggesions?

regards
rahul

Posted by Marc Saegesser <ma...@apropos.com>.
Questions like this should be posted to the TOMCAT-USER list, not the
developers' list.  This question has been asked and answered more times then
I care to count on TOMCAT-USER.  I suggest your search the archives.  The
problem is either the isapi_redirect.dll was corrupted during download (not
likely, but it has happened) or your registry entries are wrong (very
likely).

Marc Saegesser