Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by srodrigues <sr...@wilshire.com> on 2006/07/07 21:50:06 UTC

Re: Client: XXX already connected bug

Not sure if this is still an issue, I was facing the same "already connected"
problem even with 4.0 and 4.0.1 and I just switched from
DefaultMessageListenerContainer to SimpleMessageListenerContainer and it
worked fine with no such exception.

I could get this to work by replacing the DefaultMessageListenerFactory with
the SimpleMessageListenerFactory class and there were no more hung servers.

Side Note: I have had six listener containers and each one listens to a
different Queue. This configuration works if I assign concurrentConsumers in
each of these listener containers equal to 1. ( 6 x 1 = 6. )

If I assign concurrentConsumers in each of these listener containers to 2.
(6 x 2 = 12 ) When I do this  two listener consumers do not receive the
message, implying there is a some limit on the total number of
concurrentConsumers in such a configuration.