Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by Amir Akhmedov <am...@gmail.com> on 2015/11/13 11:50:50 UTC

Implement IgniteMultimap data structures

Hi,

If no objections then I would like to start to work on this ticket (
IGNITE-640 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IGNITE-640>)

--
Sincerely Yours Amir Akhmedov

Re: Implement IgniteMultimap data structures

Posted by Amir Akhmedov <am...@gmail.com>.
I'll do my best :)

Then I'll assign it to me.

Thanks.