Posted to users@archiva.apache.org by Chris Anders <ch...@velsys.com> on 2010/04/13 03:17:12 UTC

incorrect download link

Hi,

My devs are telling me since upgrading to the current version of archiva
that the download link for the latest snapshot is always incorrect and
is linked the the first upload of a snapshot..

Has something changed in the current release that requires a reconfigure
on our side or do i need to tell my devs to do something different when
uploading?

Attached is a picture of an example where we see 2 snapshot versions and
the download link points to the first snapshot and not the current...

Suggestions?

Cheers,

Chris

Re: incorrect download link

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>.
On 13/04/2010, at 1:08 PM, Deng Ching wrote:

> The latest 1.3.1-SNAPSHOT should be here now:
>
> http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-snapshot-repository/org/apache/archiva/

Of course, note the warnings here: http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-snapshot-repository/

These aren't official releases and haven't had any of the usual review, etc. We recommend building from source when you can :)

Cheers,
Brett

--
Brett Porter
brett@apache.org

Re: incorrect download link

Posted by Deng Ching <oc...@apache.org>.
The latest 1.3.1-SNAPSHOT should be here now:

http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-snapshot-repository/org/apache/archiva/

Thanks,
Deng

Re: incorrect download link

Posted by Deng Ching <oc...@apache.org>.
Sure, I can deploy one for you :)

RE: incorrect download link

Re: incorrect download link

Posted by Deng Ching <oc...@apache.org>.
Hi Chris,

Re: incorrect download link

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>.
This is a known issue:
http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MRM-1321

It has been resolved for the upcoming 1.3.1 release.

Cheers,
Brett

RE: incorrect download link

Posted by Chris Anders <ch...@velsys.com>.