Posted to dev@cxf.apache.org by Glen Mazza <gl...@gmail.com> on 2008/11/03 13:44:33 UTC

Reply to cxf-commits from Nabble?

Dan, I use Nabble for reading and sending ML posts--I've noticed for the svn
commits (i.e., postings to the read-only cxf-commits mailing list) replies
can only be sent to the author and not the group as a whole.  Does Nabble
give you the option to forward replies to the cxf-commits ML to the cxf-dev
ML?  This way I can comment on a change and have it go to cxf-dev without
needing to manually subscribe to the cxf-commits ML (where replies already
go to cxf-dev automatically).

Thanks,
Glen

Re: Reply to cxf-commits from Nabble?

Posted by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>.
I'm honestly not seeing anything.   I've sent a note to nabble support.
We'll see what they  say.

Dan

--
Daniel Kulp