Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Steve <ab...@gmail.com> on 2015/10/08 22:02:53 UTC

No live SolrServers available to handle this request

I've loaded the Films data into a 4 node cluster.  Indexing went well, but
when I issue a query, I get this:

"error": {
    "msg": "org.apache.solr.client.solrj.SolrServerException: No live
SolrServers available to handle this request:
[
http://host-192-168-0-63.openstacklocal:8081/solr/CollectionFilms_shard1_replica2
,

http://host-192-168-0-62.openstacklocal:8081/solr/CollectionFilms_shard2_replica2
,

http://host-192-168-0-60.openstacklocal:8081/solr/CollectionFilms_shard2_replica1
]",

and further down in the stacktrace:

Server Error</pre></p><h3>
Caused by:
</h3><pre>java.lang.NoSuchMethodError:
org.apache.lucene.index.TermsEnum.postings(Lorg/apache/lucene/index/PostingsEnum;I)Lorg/apache/lucene/index/PostingsEnum;\n\tat
org.apache.solr.search.SolrIndexSearcher.getFirstMatch(SolrIndexSearcher.java:802)\n\tat
org.apache.solr.handler.component.QueryComponent.process(QueryComponent.java:333)\n\tat

I'm using:

solr version 5.3.1

lucene 5.2.1

zookeeper version 3.4.6

indexing with:

   cd /opt/solr/example/films;

    /opt/solr/bin/post -c CollectionFilms -port 8081  films.json

thx,
.strick

Re: No live SolrServers available to handle this request

Posted by Steve <ab...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Mark,

I rebuilt and made sure the versions matched.  It works.
Not sure how that happened tho..

thx.
.strick

Posted by Mark Miller <ma...@gmail.com>.