Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by Sergey Beryozkin <sb...@progress.com> on 2010/02/01 15:44:24 UTC

Re: GWT service from CXF?

Hi

Hiram has started a project showing how to do and test GWT JSON based apps with both Jersey and CXF, see the blog entry (with the
link to the project) :

http://hiramchirino.com/blog/tag/json/

this might be of interest to you

Sergey

Posted by Michael Guyver <mi...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Sergey, as ever, that's some top stewarding of this forum.

Cheers

Mike