Posted to jcs-users@jakarta.apache.org by "Lane, Brad" <Br...@pearson.com> on 2005/10/10 16:50:26 UTC

Regions, Disk Cache and DiskPath questions

If I don't specify a region in my cache.ccf file but create a JCS instance
using a region name, does it actually create a new region for each region
name using the default settings or does it create one "default" region? I'm
assuming the former since Disk Cache creates a cache file for each region
name I use, which is exactly what I want. Also, is there any way(i.e. -
setting) to have the Disk Cache delete the cache file when the app is shut
down other than having our app do it?

Thanks,
Brad

Brad Lane