Posted to dev@nifi.apache.org by Brandon Ulmer <br...@gmail.com> on 2020/03/18 23:07:00 UTC

Missing class in nifi registry 0.5.0 download

Hello I have tried to start a nifi registry and looking at the bootstrap
logs I find:
2020-03-18 12:13:43,160 ERROR [NiFi logging handler]
org.apache.nifi.registry.StdErr Failed to start web server:
java.lang.IllegalStateException: Cannot load configuration class:
org.apache.nifi.registry.security.authorization.AuthorizerFactory
This seems to be a nifi specific library looking at the package name. I
took a look at the lib dir specifically the
nifi-registry-security-api-0.5.0.jar that has the same package names within
and cannot find this class.
This seems different than the normal JDK problem. Hoping to get some help
here as version my nifi flows would be super duper.

Thanks all,
Brandon

Re: Missing class in nifi registry 0.5.0 download

Posted by Kevin Doran <kd...@apache.org>.
What version of Java are you on? NiFi Registry 0.5.0 requires Java 8.

Hope this helps,
Kevin