Posted to user@openmeetings.apache.org by "Eyedeas Company Asia-Pacific Co., Ltd" <ey...@gmail.com> on 2012/07/16 08:57:23 UTC

Any Clues are gratefully received

Hi all and Sebastian,

You may remember my email previously regarding the blue screen.    Well, we
did a complete re-install,  OM 2.0, everything working wonderfully for a
couple of days.  I mean really perfect.    Then out of the blue (pardon the
pun) we are presented once again with the blue drop down situation.

(Attached screenshot).    It only happens when entering or exiting a room.
   Then at the SAME TIME we lose the video-size drop down menu.

No just on one computer, but all.     Any clues anyone.    It's only when
entering a room and only when exiting and it sort of seems tied to the fact
that the video size drop down is lost too.

Appreciate any assistance.

Kindest Regards
Trevor

Re: Any Clues are gratefully received

Posted by "seba.wagner@gmail.com" <se...@gmail.com>.
Hm,
there is actually only 1 config.xml and 1 default-theme.xml. Pushing the
variables via LocalConnection to the SWF10 app does not make sense from my
point of view as both SWF10 use datapointers to access the raw XML
structure.
We also do not know yet how Trevor is referencing the SWF file. As far as I
understood they are working on a customized version of OpenMeetings. So as
long as we have no stable way to reproduce the issue I would not start to
modify our code.

@Trevor: Have you been talking to your developer to make sure that he is
using the URL pattern:
http://host:port/openmeetings/?swf=maindebug.as3.swf10.swf
and did you see any of the described issues here, like issues in loading
the XML file in your debugger?

Sebastian

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.

--