Posted to dev@devicemap.apache.org by Bertrand Delacretaz <bd...@apache.org> on 2013/05/01 11:04:51 UTC

Re: how to incorporate BrowserMap into Apache DeviceMap

Hi,

On Tue, Apr 30, 2013 at 11:39 PM, Radu Cotescu <ra...@apache.org> wrote:
> ...I decided to do the following:
>
>    1. create a subfolder in
>    https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/devicemap/trunk/ named
>    browsermap...

>    2. file an INFRA issue to have a public github mirror based on the
>    browsermap subfolder - we won't have to change anything in BrowserMap's
>    code regarding TravisCI's config; in the same INFRA issue I'll also ask for
>    the TravisCI hook to be activated....

Works for me!
-Bertrand

Re: how to incorporate BrowserMap into Apache DeviceMap

Posted by Radu Cotescu <ra...@apache.org>.
Hi,

INFRA-6220 [1] has been created to track this.

Regards,
Radu

[1] - https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-6220

On Wed, May 1, 2013 at 12:04 PM, Bertrand Delacretaz <bdelacretaz@apache.org