Posted to j-dev@xerces.apache.org by Sanjaya Liyanage <sa...@gmail.com> on 2010/10/19 18:39:18 UTC

Expanding the XPath support for XPOinter xpointer() scheme

Hi all,
     After I completed the GSoc project "*Implementing a streamable subset
for XPointer xpointer() scheme for XInclude*" now I'm trying to expand the
XPath support for XPointer xpointer() scheme as currently it supports for
very limited subset of XPath.I will begin from adding the predicates
support.let me know any suggestions.

Thank you.
Sanjaya Liyanage.

Re: Expanding the XPath support for XPOinter xpointer() scheme

Posted by Sanjaya Liyanage <sa...@gmail.com>.
Hi Michael,
        Thank you very  much for giving me the idea.I'll go through my
XPathSupport class which extends the Xpath class and will do the necessary
changes there.

Thank you.
Sanjaya Liyanage

Posted by Michael Glavassevich <mr...@ca.ibm.com>.