Posted to user@ode.apache.org by Daniel Schleicher <sc...@googlemail.com> on 2009/12/14 16:38:13 UTC

Re: About the deployment of processes and proccesse under /ode/processes

Hi Stefano,

every BPEL process needs to have one Receive activity that has the attribute
"createinstance" set to "yes". At deployment time ODE automatically creates
endpoints for every receive and pick activity in the BPEL process.

Best regards,

Daniel