Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org> on 2006/07/16 07:53:54 UTC

Testing of MyFaces Core 1.1.4 - SNAPSHOT

Hi users,

we are about to release the next version of the MyFaces Core version
(1.1.4). We'd like to ask you to test our last snapshot of the core
distribution, which is available at:

 * http://people.apache.org/builds/myfaces/core-1.1.x/

Please check them and let us know if they'll be okay
for the release. For your information; Dennis tested them with the TCK
and they passed the test, which is a *good* signal :)

More info here:  http://wiki.apache.org/myfaces/CoreRelease114

Thanks for the help,
Matthias

--
Matthias Wessendorf

further stuff:
mail: mwessendorf-at-gmail-dot-com

Re: Testing of MyFaces Core 1.1.4 - SNAPSHOT

Posted by Torsten Krah <tk...@fachschaft.imn.htwk-leipzig.de>.
Is there a tomahawk 1.1.4 going to be released - using some of its
components here and 1.1.5 tomahawk doesnt work with 1.1.4 of core,
although 1.1.3 tomahawk still seems to work.

exception is:

javax.faces.FacesException:
org.apache.myfaces.shared_tomahawk.renderkit.RendererUtils.getBooleanValue(Ljava/lang/String;Ljava/lang/Object;Z)Z

kind regards

Torsten