Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by Jim Apple <jb...@cloudera.com> on 2017/09/09 17:31:44 UTC

Who are the custodians of Ignite?

https://www.meetup.com/datariders/events/242523245/

"GridGain Systems is also the custodians of the open-source Apache
Ignite -- a memory-centric data platform that is strongly consistent
and highly available with powerful SQL, key-value and processing
APIs."

Has the Ignite PMC designated GridGain the custodians? What is the
role of the custodians in deciding the project direction?

Re: Who are the custodians of Ignite?

Posted by Denis Magda <dm...@apache.org>.
Have no idea where the ridiculous “custodians” stuff came from. Anyway, the abstract I gave prior the meetup didn’t have a mentioning of GridGain at all. That was added on top because GridGain was a sponsor of the meeting. Someone’s creativity I guess.

—
Denis

Posted by Tom Diederich <to...@gridgain.com>.
Hi Dmitriy,