Posted to dev@hama.apache.org by "Edward J. Yoon" <ed...@apache.org> on 2011/10/17 08:45:48 UTC

[Share] "Infrastructures and Bounds for Distributed Entity Resolution"

http://qdb2011.dia.uniroma3.it/participants/program/p11-SIDLO.pdf

--
Best Regards, Edward J. Yoon
@eddieyoon

Re: [Share] "Infrastructures and Bounds for Distributed Entity Resolution"

Posted by Thomas Jungblut <th...@googlemail.com>.
That was just a joke ;D
I think we should just abstract our use of zookeeper and make it easy to
implement new services. That's all.
Nobody is forced to use it.

Do you still want to implement your own syncServer?

As far as I can see, I already did :p

--
Thomas Jungblut
Berlin <th...@gmail.com>

Re: [Share] "Infrastructures and Bounds for Distributed Entity Resolution"

Posted by "Edward J. Yoon" <ed...@apache.org>.
Hey thomas,

Posted by Thomas Jungblut <th...@googlemail.com>.

--
Thomas Jungblut
Berlin <th...@gmail.com>

Re: [Share] "Infrastructures and Bounds for Distributed Entity Resolution"

Posted by Miklós Erdélyi <er...@gmail.com>.

Posted by "Edward J. Yoon" <ed...@apache.org>.

Posted by Tommaso Teofili <to...@gmail.com>.