Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Robert Smith <ro...@asc1net.net> on 2005/05/18 04:05:47 UTC

SA and Imail

I was curious if anyone had used Spamassassin caller for Imail?

One of my clients is currently running Imail 8.05 on a windows 2000
machine.  I installed Perl 5.8.4 (downloaded recommended modules), SA
3.0.1, and SAC 1.1.0.

Spamassassin < sample-spam.txt return everything that it should,
spamassassin --lint does not return any errors.

All test ran with SAC.exe also return expected results.

But when I have Imail call SAC all emails are blank.  No subjet, body,
sender.   The only thing in the header is the x-uidl line.

I scanned through all the logs and everything seems to think that it is
working fine.  The only thing out of the ordinary that I noticed, is that
I didn't see any perl processes running once I call sac.

Anybody have any Ideas?

Thanks