Posted to hdfs-user@hadoop.apache.org by Kasa V Varun Tej <ka...@gmail.com> on 2013/08/12 09:21:39 UTC

How exactly Oozie works internally?

Folks,

I have been working on this oozie SSH action from past 2 days. I'm unable
to implement anything using SSH action. I'm facing some permissions issues,
so i thought if someone can provide me with some information how it
actually works, it may help me debug the issues i'm facing.

Task i want to perform is to read a file on a particular node and push
those values to email action.

Thanks,
Kasa

Re: How exactly Oozie works internally?

Posted by Mohammad Islam <mi...@yahoo.com>.
Moved the general user group to Bcc.

Hi Kasa,
Did you check this  link?
http://oozie.apache.org/docs/3.2.0-incubating/DG_SshActionExtension.html

Can you please elaborate the problem?

You can also use user@oozie email (in To) to get the answer.
Regards,
Mohammad

________________________________

Posted by Mohammad Islam <mi...@yahoo.com>.

Posted by Wellington Chevreuil <we...@gmail.com>.
I had similar issue before... I'm not sure, but I think in my case oozie
was always connecting through ssh as oozie user, event if I was running it
as a different user. If it's not a big effort to you, I would recommend you
to try create oozie usr in your edge node and give it all required rights
to perform your action.

Cheers,
Wellington.

Posted by Wellington Chevreuil <we...@gmail.com>.