Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by se...@gmx.de on 2007/06/26 11:13:39 UTC

ADB Prefix counter never reset

Hi,

we are using current Axis2 release with ADB binding. Each Axis stub is reused after each call. After several calls, we have noticed, that some namespace-prefix counters are never reseted and will increase after every loop:

<ns27:tag..> will result to: <ns1233:tag..> after several calls with the same stub instance. You can reproduce this behaviour if you just put a loop aroung a stub:

while (true) {
try {
  stub.call(param);
} catch (Exception e) {
   e.printStackTrace();
} finally {
  stub.cleanup();
}
}

It seems, that 'xmlWriter.getPrefix(namespace)' inside the ADB classes is not reseted after each call. Any ideas?

Cheers,
Christoph

Re: ADB Prefix counter never reset

Posted by se...@gmx.de.