Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Oenus Tech Services <oe...@oenus.com> on 2007/07/08 19:30:29 UTC

AWL disabled... maybe not

Hi there!

I've always had AWL disabled in my v310.pre file since sa 3.1.7. We
recently moved from 3.1.8 to 3.2.1. It still is commented out in the cf
file, but I'm getting AWL scores in messages. spamassassin -D --lint
shows one line stating the plugin has been loaded.

does anyone know why this is happenning?
does anyone know how to force-disable it?

TIA

Ignacio

Re: AWL disabled... maybe not

Posted by Nigel Frankcom <ni...@blue-canoe.com>.
On Sun, 08 Jul 2007 19:30:29 +0200, Oenus Tech Services
<oe...@oenus.com> wrote:

>Hi there!
>
>I've always had AWL disabled in my v310.pre file since sa 3.1.7. We
>recently moved from 3.1.8 to 3.2.1. It still is commented out in the cf
>file, but I'm getting AWL scores in messages. spamassassin -D --lint
>shows one line stating the plugin has been loaded.
>
>does anyone know why this is happenning?
>does anyone know how to force-disable it?
>
>TIA
>
>Ignacio

Have you checked *all* your .pre files and also any rules? iirc there
are some whitelist rules that are on rulesemporium, perhaps you have
one installed?

HTH

Nigel

Re: AWL disabled... maybe not

Posted by Theo Van Dinter <fe...@apache.org>.
On Sun, Jul 08, 2007 at 07:30:29PM +0200, Oenus Tech Services wrote:
> I've always had AWL disabled in my v310.pre file since sa 3.1.7. We
> recently moved from 3.1.8 to 3.2.1. It still is commented out in the cf
> file, but I'm getting AWL scores in messages. spamassassin -D --lint
> shows one line stating the plugin has been loaded.
>
> does anyone know why this is happenning?
> does anyone know how to force-disable it?

Find the file that loads the plugin and make it stop.  The -D output ought to
make it simple to figure out the file that's doing it.

--
Randomly Selected Tagline:
1024x768x256 ... Sounds like one MEAN woman!