Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Mark Struberg <st...@yahoo.de> on 2017/06/30 11:22:02 UTC

Re: [VOTE] [RESULT] geronimo-jcdi_2.0 spec jar

Hi folks!

The VOTE did pass with the following:

+1: Jean-Louis Monteiro (nb), Reinhard Sandtner (nb), Romain Manni-Bucau, John Ament (nb), Guillaume Nodet, Mark Struberg

No -1 nor 0 (Guillaume changed his vote from 0 to +1).

There was also an important discussion regarding OSGi improvements which we should tackle across various other specs as well.

I'll gonna continue with the release steps.

txs 2 all who voted!

LieGrue,
strub