Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Ronan Klyne <ro...@groupbc.com> on 2008/08/18 09:54:30 UTC

Re: regarding CSV data config

Bhagwan Sahai wrote:
> Hi all,
>

> I am using CSV data set config file for users and password. Jmeter
> always results with 0% error even some users are not valid user in
> application. What may be reason? What  should I do to know the correct
> results.

JMeter can only looks for HTTP errors by itself.
If you want it to detect application errors (like failed logins) then
you have to tell JMeter how to detect them.

Look into assertions -
http://jakarta.apache.org/jmeter/usermanual/component_reference.html#assertions

You'll probably want to read up on the Response Assertion for this
problem, but a knowing what other assertions exist will be useful too...

	# r

--
Ronan Klyne
Business Collaborator Developer