Posted to dev@jackrabbit.apache.org by Brayan Castillo <or...@gmail.com> on 2022/11/07 18:17:28 UTC

I have a question

Good afternoon, it's a pleasure to greet you
I apologize if the context of my subject is not related to this email, and
my English is not very good.

I'm still a little newbie using Apache Jackrabbit.
I just have a little problem running jackrabbit-standalone on Linux, i have
already worked with this server on Windows, but now on Linux it gives me an
error like below:

[image: Screenshot from 2022-11-07 12-13-01.png]

followed by other lines...

It had already given me some problems before in Windows, but I solved them
However, I have not been able to solve this error, I will appreciate it if
you can help me.

Thank you so much.

Cheers.

Re: I have a question

Posted by Julian Reschke <ju...@gmx.de>.
On 07.11.2022 19:17, Brayan Castillo wrote:
> Good afternoon, it's a pleasure to greet you
> I apologize if the context of my subject is not related to this email,
> and my English is not very good.
>
> I'm still a little newbie using Apache Jackrabbit.
> I just have a little problem running jackrabbit-standalone on Linux, i
> have already worked with this server on Windows, but now on Linux it
> gives me an error like below:
>
> Screenshot from 2022-11-07 12-13-01.png
>
> followed by other lines...
>
> It had already given me some problems before in Windows, but I solved them
> However, I have not been able to solve this error, I will appreciate it
> if you can help me.
>
> Thank you so much.
>
> Cheers.

What version of Jackrabbit are you using, and what is the Java version?

Best regards, Julian