Posted to users@flex.apache.org by V Chandrasekhar <sh...@yahoo.com.INVALID> on 2014/06/18 17:30:58 UTC

How to Reduce the Size of the pdf Generated with AlivePDF?

I am using AlivePDF to generate pdf's in a Flex application. Is there a way to reduce the size of the generated pdf's (so that our users can email these)? [They don't have Acrobat.]

These pdf's compress well using Windows compression folders or Acrobat's Reduce Size option.

If another pdf creation app instead of AlivePDF has this option, I will consider switching to that.

Thanks.